Zach is determined to get me liking broccoli. So far he’s moved me from hating broccoli to tolerating it–but still not liking it. Luckily he chose a broccoli dish that involved pesto, which generally has a strong enough flavor to overpower the worst of the broccoli’s presence. I’m pretty sure he liked this dish a lot, and I thought it was good too (broccoli aside).
Pasta with broccoli, pesto & cherry tomatoes
- broccoli, divided into florets
- cherry tomatoes, halved
- Bring pot of water to boil and add pasta.
- While the pasta is cooking, mix the tomatoes and pesto together.
- Two minutes before the pasta is ready (look on pasta packet for times) add the broccoli to the pot.
- Drain the pasta and broccoli and mix well with tomatoes and pesto.